I have been itching to experiment with more Raw and Paleo recipes, so being that we are experiencing one of the biggest snow storms of the season here in the North East, today was the day!
I haven’t been able to go grocery shopping this week so the inspiration behind this recipe was “whatever I had in my pantry” and I must say these are to die for, they taste like coconut encrusted reece’s peanut butter cups.This is entirely too predictable for me, I think 90% of all of my recipes have coconut in them, it might be time to breakup with coconut soon before you all get tired of my blog.
- 2 T Coconut Oil (Room Temperature)
- 3 T Natural Peanut Butter(not Paleo ) can be substituted with Almond Butter
- 1 T Chia Seeds
- 2 T Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 1 t of Pine Nuts
- 2 T of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 t of Agave Nectar
- Combine ingredients together in a bowl until spread evenly throughout
- Put the mixture into the fridge for 15-20 minutes so that the ingredients can harder a bit
- Then roll mixture into miniature sized ball and roll in coconut flakes then refrigerate for 10 minutes
I think these would make an amazing pre-workout snack or can kindly kill a sweet tooth